Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Isdaan ng Laguna

Take time to search and you'll find lots of beautiful places in Laguna. In fact, there are lots of them that I don't know which one to share first. Here's one. This place had been shared in the internet many times already. But I believe that won't make this place less interesting.

The Isdaan: It is a kind of floating restaurant located in National Highway Bay, Laguna. I heard there's also one that can be found somewhere in Tarlac or Baguio? I'll Google it one of these years. Haha. This one is enough for me. We don't have to go any farther. It's along the National Highway, so we always happen to see it every time we visit Lumban. From the time they started building those statues, I already found it interesting and said to myself that I will be there. There's one huge seemingly Indian goddess at the facade that catches the attention of the travelers. They too may have been intrigued by what they offer inside.

The only hassle that we encountered was the heavy traffic in Los BaƱos. This one issue that the government should soon take care of for the sake of tourism. Anyway, that also didn't make the place less interesting. I could not contain my happiness! First, I was with family. Second, I'm 10% less stranger to my home town now. Third, I just love places like these.

We were warmly greeted at the entrance of the restaurant and a crew ushered us to one of their beautiful floating nipa huts. The feeling was like you were surrounded with tempting food, and you can no longer control yourself so you went ahead and eat them right away. It was just a different story then. There were tempting scenery every where but no food yet and we can no longer wait for it before we stroll around.


While waiting for the food, their singers stop in each nipa hut to render some songs. It was my daughter's birthday, so this group sang us a birthday song the funniest way I've ever heard.

The food, well, as expected, they are a bit expensive. I don't know about the other food but I found the chopseuy and buko pandan worth their price. But I didn't like how they cooked some of their seafood. However, considering the amount of money they invested in this business, they really need to generate income from the food they serve.

This is Isdaan. If you want a place to take your selfies/groupies, this one should be in your list. You don't have to take a long walk to find a new background. There's food and entertainment. Happy time for family and friend is guaranteed.







No comments:

Post a Comment